Praying for tomorrow!
We didn't pass today, but the judge left our file open! Praise God! No waiting on a new court date. It is Gladney's hope that the needed document will be taken to court tomorrow and that we will pass at that time. Could be sometime next week. Only small problem is that communications between Ethiopia and the U.S. have been really crummy lately and they may not be able to get an answer to us tomorrow. Please continue to pray...we're so close!
5 comments:
Ugh, I'm so sorry. Praying for that one little piece of paper (and quick communication!).
Bummer! But so glad you don't have to wait for a new court date. Thinking of you lots.
Wendi
I am so praying for oyu... and I really think you will be traveling with us on the 20th!! Keep your faith...you are almost there!!
So, so close! Praying for tomorrow!
We will be anxiously waiting for tomorrow!
Post a Comment