Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Back home again in Indiana:)





We spent the last week in Virginia, visiting my sister and her 3 kids. The boys and I had a great time! I should start by saying that they are AMAZING in the car. On the way down we drove 12 hours, stopping only twice! They barely made a peep the whole way. I don't know what I would do without the DVD player and handheld video games:)

The boys had a great time playing with their cousins Coleson, Ellie, and Cooper. We took them to the beach one day to try to get some good pictures of them. We were also there for Halloween (and Courtney's birthday) and took them trick or treating. We made the drive home yesterday and though sad to leave their cousins, the boys were excited to get home to see Daddy! Here are some pictures from the trip....more to come:)

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Great photos - it pains me - you were so close - I would have loved to have met you - what beach?

Emily said...

Ellen - I believe this was Ocean View?? My sister and her family will likely be in VA for awhile...we'll have to get together on our next visit...maybe you'll be a momma of TWO by then:))))