Monday, November 15, 2010

Just a little Monday morning project:)



I love Mondays because we have no where that we HAVE to be. For the most part, we stay home and just enjoy a day before the busy week starts. Today, I was feeling motivated to do a project. I had stared at the carpet in our dining room long enough...today was the day it was going to the curb:) So, I started ripping it up! It only took a little over 2 hours to get the carpet and padding up (and out the door), tack strip removed, staples out, floor swept and mopped with Orange Glo, and all the furniture moved back in:) And, I only had to stop about 15 times to help the boys with snacks, drinks, DVD's, games, puzzles, etc. I sent Aaron a text message telling him what I was doing (he hates these kinds of projects) and then made sure it was complete before he got home! I sent him a picture message letting him know it was done (I was afraid he might not come home until super late in hopes of avoiding the project). The only thing he needs to do is get the carpet to the curb:) Here are some pics!

No comments: