
It's nice to be spending the weekend at home, but that doesn't mean we've actually spent too much time at our house:) Yesterday we headed up to Lafayette for a get-together with our Ethiopia group. I love this group. No matter how much time lapses between our get-togethers, I feel like we pick up right where we left off, like old friends. It's so neat to see all the kids together...there are an over-whelming number of boys...maybe some of the families who are in process to adopt again will add some girls to the mix:)
This evening we're heading back up to Lafayette for family pictures! A very talented lady in our Ethiopia group has recently started her own photography business. Check out her website here . I absolutely LOVE her pictures and any opportunity to support a fellow adoptive parent:)
I've also been spending a lot of time reading more and more about photography as well as working on learning Photoshop. I've been looking into classes here in Indy and hope to get registered for a photography class at the beginning of the year. Here is a picture of Abram in which I used a texture...I love the pictures I see that use textures, so I'm practicing this in Photoshop:)
No comments:
Post a Comment