


I'm sure it's starting to get a bit old, but I am just loving Photoshop! I've been working on textures and (with help from Jenny) figured out how to erase the texture off the subject of the photo, leaving just the background textured. It really gives the photo more dimension. I've also been practicing taking more pictures indoors. This is something I've struggled with due to poor lighting. The camera has trouble auto-focusing without the flash, but using the flash can cast all kinds of shadows. So, I've been making the most of the natural light from the windows and having Grayson pose for me near a window:)
In more exciting news, Abram has become quite the puzzle genius! While out visiting Courtney, he started sitting at the table doing 24-piece puzzles. At the beginning of the week he really struggled and had to have me do most of it for him. But, over the course of the week, he would sit at the table with the puzzle completed (by me) and take out a few pieces and then put them back. He did this over and over. Eventually, he was doing the puzzle on his own. When we got home, I got out four 24-piece puzzles. By the end of the week, he was doing all four on his own. Today, I bought him 2 more puzzles, hoping to challenge him. He had them both together in a matter of minutes. It's amazing! So, I think I'm going to look for a 48-piece puzzle. I love that he just sits at the table so content and works and works. He's so engaged that he's actual had a couple of accidents while sitting in the chair because he forgets to go potty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment