Just the other day, I was on Shutterfly's website, browsing all their new holiday cards. I was so excited to find a card to go with our family pictures! I couldn't believe how many (hundreds) of designs they had. And, they were so classy! Not to mention, there were so many colors to choose from. I wasn't sure I would be able to find something to go along with our blue/cream clothing, but I had a lot to choose from! There were even cards that has a place for a picture as well as a place to write your Christmas letter...I thought this was a great idea! This has been a great year and I can't wait for others to see our beautiful family pictures displayed on such elegant cards!
I have ordered Shutterfly products in the past and have been very pleased. Their photo books are really nice, and I always order their picture cards for birthday invitations or adoption announcements. Their products have always shipped quickly and are great quality.
This may be the first year I am actually really excited to address all those Christmas cards! I may even get them sent out in a timely fashion!
Here's my favorite card!

And, here's links to their other great products
greeting cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/5x7-folded-greeting-cards
· Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
· personalized mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
· birthday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery
· photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
· graduation invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/announcements/graduation-announcements
Be sure to check out Shutterfly for your holiday cards:)
No comments:
Post a Comment