Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 weeks...but who's counting?


Today marks 2 weeks on the waiting list! But, like I said, who's counting? To illustrate 2 weeks on the list is Edward, the kind, little engine.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been working on a photo collage for the play room. I finished it up last night and will post a picture. I had one picture frame with 4 wallet-sized openings. I wasn't sure what pictures I would find of Grayson in black and white to fill that space, so I decided to spell the word, baby. We know Grayson is technically a full-fledged toddler, but we still refer to him as our baby and he in turn calls himself baby. We realize we will have to teach him to say Grayson when asked his name instead of Baby before his first day of school! But, until then, I'm Mama, Aaron is Dada, and he is Beebee!

Tomorrow is my first day of bible study and Grayson is heading to the YMCA. I hope he does okay with me being gone that long. The better question is probably will I do okay? Hehe.

Here's a picture of the finished photo collage.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!! :)

Now, you'll have to do another wall with a collage of Baby Boy #2

Love ya!

Chris and Dawn said...

That's too cute! I love your lettering idea for the multiple-pic frame.

We'll be two weeks waiting tomorrow!
:) Dawn

Sparkz said...

I love the collage!