So, I think I made my first purchase for our growing family! I had been keeping my eye on a double stroller at Big Lots for a couple of months. When I went today, they only had the display left! Oh no! So, I looked at it really close, asked the sales associate about, and found out they would take 10% off the price since it was the display! So, it was only going to be $90! Quite a steal for a Sit n' Stand double stroller. For those of you not up on your stroller lingo, the sit n' stand is a model that allows your little one to sit up front and your bigger one to either stand on a platform on the back or sit in a little "jump seat." I thought it was a good model considering Grayson won't need a full-fledged stroller seat much longer.
The only think keeping me from buying the stroller right then was the fact that it didn't have a manual. Double strollers are anything but simple and I didn't want to spend $90 if I couldn't even figure out how it worked! So I called Aaron, got his advice/approval and then headed home to see if I could find a manual online. Sure enough, I found one! So, I went back a couple hours later and bought it! It's official...we're ready for baby #2!
Here are a few pics of Grayson's new ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment